May 3, 2006

Baseball Season

Tanner started practice for baseball today. It is so fun to watch him play. He has such a love for sports. He has really improved a lot from last year. This year he is one the Yankees. If I ever stop being lame I might just one day, post a picture. Imagine that!! Tanner can really throw the ball far, and is learning to catch very well. He can hit the ball too, but he probably needs to practice on that the most.

Spencer really wants to play too. He often tries to sneak out on the field. He's made it there several times, and we still have a whole season to go. He could've played on the t-ball starters, but I feel like it's a total waste of time and money. I think Ryan has already taught him much more than he would learn there anyway. Next year he'll be ready to play. Luckily he'll get to play Soccer in the fall.

I love watching my boys grow up. When I was first pregnant with Tanner I remember worrying how I would be as a mom to a boy. I didn't know what I was going to do with them. But, since the moment he was born, I have enjoyed every minute. Boys are so different than girls, and it is so fun to have the diversity. My boys love dirt, mud, running, jumping, climbing walls, having battles, building, experimenting, fighting, you name it, they like it. And, I really enjoy being able to experience all that with them. Although at times, things do get a little crazy, and I feel like I'm losing my mind. But all in all I love my boys, and am so grateful Heavenly Father sent them to our family. I hate to think about what my life would be like without them.

2 comments:

Lana said...

you're boys are so darn cute! I can't wait for them to come and play boy things with Ethan!

Lana said...

duh! your