May 24, 2006

Big Brother


Several times now I have gone in to check on the kids and have found someone sleeping with Tanner. This particular night it was Jojo. I guess she didn't want to sleep by herself, so she cuddled up with big brother. T is such a good sport about it too. I have heard him "taking care" of the other kids, comforting them, singing to them, or other such things. He has always had such a tender heart. When he's not running around causing fights, jumping off things, climbing walls, building, swimming, making trouble, I guess being a boy, he really is a sweetheart. He has always been particularly good with babies. When M was born he was only 16 months old. I remember how he would always want to hold her and love her. He was always so gentle with her, and it has been that way with the other two as well. Now that they are all older, rough play comes in too, but he is still that same sweet little boy, with such a gentle touch.

2 comments:

Obat Asam Urat said...

Web-Blog ist sehr gut
alle interessanten Geschichten
und gut im Lesen

Obat Asam Urat said...

nice share my boy.... good job !!