May 10, 2006

The Good Things in Life

I've just been thinking a lot lately about how wonderful my life is. I have four beautiful children who I just adore. They bring such a joy to me. I know I can be a better mom to them, and I'm trying. I love watching each of them as they grow and learn new things every day. T is busy with baseball, scouts, school, friends, and so many other things. He loves being in scouts. I'm so glad I have a wonderful husband who was a scout himself, and who is willing and wants to help him. M is such a sweet little girl. She has such a sweet heart. She is always writing notes to me, 0r drawing me a picture. She is usually willing to help and plays great with her siblings. She is also enjoying ballet very much. The girls are getting ready for their recital, and she can hardly wait. She really has improved a ton this year. S just turned five, and is getting more independent than ever. He also loves sports and can't wait until Aug. when he'll get to play soccer. He is definitly all boy. He is very active (sometimes too much), but is also very sweet. Often times he will come up behing me, and just kiss me. It doesn't matter where. I've been kissed by him on the hand, knee, shoulder, cheek, lips, arm, foot, back, head, you name it. He is a very loving little boy. And then we come to my little Jojo. She is so darn cute. She stills loves to be held, and I guess since she is my "baby", I find that I'm holding her a lot. But, I don't mind, the time will come when she doesn't want to be held anymore, so I will enjoy it while it lasts. She is also a very cute little dancer. She loves reading, doing her workbook, dancing, being a "mom", cooking and many other things.

I'm also so thankful for Ryan. He is a wonderful husband. We have so much fun together. He is always making me laugh. I'm grateful for the way he fathers our children and for the fact that he works so hard for our family to provide for our needs. Heavenly Father has really blessed my life. I don't know what I would do without the loving husband that I have.

Other great things:
School is almost out (which means it's almost TX time)!! The count down is on! The weather is great. Mom and Dad will be here soon. Kyle gets to come home this weekend from Iraq and visit his family. I lost two pounds (not much, but any weight gone is good for me). I have wonderful friends and an amazing family. Amazing Race is on tonight, go hippies!!

Life is good!

3 comments:

Lana said...

Go HIppies!!!!

Amadeo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amadeo said...

Life is good. I just wish we all lived a little closer.