May 24, 2006

Letter Game, I Got "T"

Object of game: Think of 10 words that start with that letter, and tell why they have meaning to you.

1. Tanner - My first born. I love this guy so much. He means the world to me. I hope that I will be able to raise him to be an honorable, hard-working man.

2. Texas - I'm going there in 20 days!! I can hardly wait. My sister and her family live there, as well as my parents. It's so far away, I wish we lived closer.

3. Trouble - Something my kids seem to get into a lot of. Not bad trouble most of the time, but trouble nevertheless. Putting makeup on their faces, making mud pies, painting the mirrors, pouring water into the karaoke machine, putting gum and toys into the surround sound speakers, stuffing rocks into VCR's, making their own recipes, pinching, poking, yelling, fighting, you name it TROUBLE!!

4. Time - Something I used to take for granted until very recently. We had a friend pass away and it has really made me think about time. I hope to cherish all the time I have, good and bad. We never know what is in store for us. Time is a very precious thing.

5. Taxes - I hate doing them, think they are pain, but love when I get a refund!!

6. True Love - I believe I have it!! How lucky am I? I have been blessed to be with a wonderful man. He is my best friend, the one who I confide in, the one I want to be with for eternity. I love him so much!

7. Truth - I hope to be able to teach my kids the truth and how to tell it. A very important thing in the world today.

8. Touch - A very important part of life. Gentle ones you give your children. Those of passion. A friendly one. A warm, kind one you give to one in need.

9. Treaures - Tanner, Mackenzie, Spencer, Jojo, Ryan, my family, my friends, the gospel, the atonement, Christ.

10. Treats - I love to eat them, bake them, buy them, share them. I love them!!

3 comments:

Blackeyedsue said...

You did a good job with the T's. It is really sweet!

Gabriela said...

Nice work! I love treats too, and tax refunds! Your kids sound a lot like mine in the trouble category. :)

Lana said...

good job on the "T"s