May 24, 2006

Snug as a Bug in A Pair of Pants


Sometimes the kids will wake up in the middle of the night and want to sleep with us. Occasionally we will let them, but most of the time we tell they can sleep in our room, but they have to sleep on the floor. One night at about 3 a.m. I woke up to go to the bathroom. As I was coming out, I saw a bundle on the floor. Tanner had apparently woken up and come into our room. Neither Ryan or I had heard him. I guess he knew we would tell him to sleep on the floor, so he found the first thing he could to wrap himself up in, cuddled up, and went to sleep. He is inside his dad's pants. I couldn't resist, I woke Ry up and we had to take some pictures of him. Isn't this one of the cutest things you have ever seen? Children really are precious. I hope to cherish all of these wonderful memories I have as my children grow and learn.

1 comment:

Gina said...

OH MY GOSH! That is the funniest, cutest thing EVER! What a smarty "pants"!