May 22, 2006

Preschool Program


Spencer's preschool program was so cute. The kids sang several songs that were adorable. One of our favorites was "A Tutty Tat". Everyone in the room was laughing at them. I can't believe that Spencer is already done with preschool. He was so excited to be registered for Kindergarten. For some reason it seems so weird to me that he'll be going to school next year. With T and M it seemed fine, but for S it's just weird. I can't really explain it. Maybe it's because I will only have J at home for half the day. I'm so used to everyone being with me all the time, and that is quickly changing.

Spencer loved Miss Elaine, she was a wonderful teacher. Miss Barbara was the helper, but she fell down the stairs and hurt herself pretty bad the day before, so she couldn't make it. We all felt so bad about that because we knew she would've really wanted to be there. Spencer did a great job with all the songs in the program. I was really pleased with how much he's grown, and how much he's learned this year. It was the perfect transition to Kindergarten for him. Miss Elaine told us at the end of the program that Jordyn got in for next year. I'm so excited!! She has been wanting to go to school so bad. Now she'll be able to.

No comments: