May 10, 2006

My Cinco de Mayo Boy

Well, last Friday, my little Bubba turned five! I can hardly believe it. He is growing up so fast. We had a nice, small party. It was wonderful. The boys decorated their party bags for about half an hour (which was fabulous because the party was only an hour and a half). Then, we played games, opened presents, had spiderman cake, and then they all went outside. He had a really great time, and I'm so glad. Now that he's five he thinks he needs to be in kindergarten right now. It'll be here soon enough. Tanner and Mackenzie were a big help. It's nice to be able to have helpers, I haven't had that yet. But, I guess everyone is growing so quickly that now I do. I remember when S was born and my dear sister Anna, called and asked me if I could name him Paco or Jose since he was born on cinco de mayo. Well, sorry for the disappointment Anna but we like Spencer better.

1 comment:

Amadeo said...

You could have used Juan Carlos too!?! Just Kidding. I love your little Spencer.