May 12, 2006

Last Minute Trips to the School

About an hour after I did my last post, I got a call and they needed me at the school to bring the cash box. So, I brought it there and they asked me if there was any money in it. There wasn't. I ran home to get the check book, went back to the school to get a second signature, and hurried to the bank. It was 4:56, and the bank was closing in 4 minutes. I pulled in right at 5:00 (I'm sure they were so happy I was there). Well, I got the money, ran it back to the school and made just in time for the carnival to start. We ended up just staying there, so the kids had 3 1/2 hours of play time. Luckily I bought them bracelets that gave them unlimited rides. After the carnival, I counted the money, went to the bank with the PTA pres. to do a night deposit, and then went to the school yet again to drop her off at her car. I was exhausted. I guess that was about 3 or 4 extra trips to the school, I finally stopped counting.

2 comments:

Amadeo said...

Geez! What a crazy day!

Rachelle said...

You have been busy! It sounds crazy but fun!