May 31, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

Toronto Teacher Mom tagged me, so here goes:

7 things I want to do before I die:
1. Go on a cruise
2. Serve a mission with DH
3. Loose weight
4. See all my children married in the temple
5. Get my Bachelor's Degree
6. Travel
7. Get out of debt

7 things I can't do:
1. Crochet
2. Play the piano
3. Sing
4. Whistle
5. Not worry about my kids
6. Stay mad at DH
7. Figure out how to get the WFMW banner on my blog

7 things that attracted me to my spouse:
1. He's hot.
2. His butt (I know looks aren't everything, but I can't help it).
3. He makes me laugh.
4. He's fun to be with.
5. He's honest.
6. He served a mission.
7. He was attracted to me.

7 things I say often:
1. Make someone happy (my kids reply with: and you'll be happy too!).
2. I love you.
3. Did you make your bed?
4. Brush your teeth.
5. Don't fight.
6. Babe
7. I love you sooooo much!!

7 books I love:
1. Harry Potter
2. The Work and the Glory Series
3. Where the Wild Things Are
4. The Book of Mormon
5. Letters for Emily
6. Anita Stansfield Books
7. I Love You Forever

7 movies I could watch over and over again:
(not sure on this one, but here are some I love)
1. Harry Potter
2. Beaches
3. Dirty Dancing
4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
5. Legacy
6. Armageddon
7. Annie

7 people I'm going to tag:
This is a hard one for me since I'm just barely getting into the whole blogging community. Most people whose blogs I look at have already been tagged. But if you read this and you haven't been, then I tag you!

2 comments:

Diana Mancuso said...

Ah yes, Beaches is another good flick. And I really liked How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. I'm always up for a really good romantic comedy. Plus, Matthew McConaughey?!?!? Say no more!

Diana Mancuso said...

And by the way, if you need help posting the winner's banner, email me and I'll give you some step-by-step instructions.