April 30, 2006

"Mom, if you _______, I will let you sleep with me!!"

Jordyn's personality is so sweet lately. But she can also be a big stinker. Her new thing is now she will say something similar to this: "Mom, if you paint my nails, I will let you sleep with me." or "Mom, if you don't let me play at Morgan's I won't let you sleep with me." She thinks she is either rewarding or punishing me. Where she came up with it, I will never know. It just makes me smile every time she says it. Last night I "got" to sleep with her, and then as soon as she fell asleep I left. Well, at about
3 o'clock this morning she came back in my room and said, "Mom I told you you could sleep with me, so can you come back?" How could I resist? She then continued, "Stay in there for a lot and a lot and a lot, and don't go back into your bed ok?" I am so glad that I have her in my family. She brings such a wonderful spirit to us, and is such a joy in my life.

2 comments:

Amadeo said...

haha that is too cute. Lucky you, you get to squish in there and sleep with her.

Rachelle said...

What a cute story!