April 26, 2006

Swimsuit Shopping, Scary

Today DH told me that after work, everyone is going to Park City for pizza and swimming. How fun I thought. Then I remembered I don't have a swimming suit. I hate wearing them, shopping for them, thinking about them, you name it. But, how can I not get one when my kids are going to want to swim and DH won't swim by himself with all four of them. I think most of the reason is my self-esteem. I don't think I look good in any type of bathing suit at all. And, to make matters worse I'm the only one there who has had any kids. Oh well, I guess I'll get one anyway.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hate swimsuit shopping. Absolutely hate it! I need to do it too and keep putting it off. Good luck!

Lana said...

You are beautiful! Good luck on the shopping.