April 24, 2006

Vacation from Vacation

We got home last night around midnight. We were so exhausted. Ry and I carried ourselves and the kids in last night, and that is all. Then we crashed. I let the kids sleep in and be late for school. Was that bad? I just didn't want to wrestle getting them up and then having them end up being exhausted at school. Then ended up being only an hour and half late.

My house was so nice and clean when we got home, that I'm trying to keep it that way. So, I have only been bringing in one suitcase at a time. That way I can put everything away right away. If I brought it all in at one time, the suitcases might just stay there for a week, who knows. It sure is taking a long time. Plus I need to finish laundry, and all that other fun stuff.

Hopefully we can get the kids to bed at a decent time tonight. They went to bed around 11 p.m. every night and woke up around 6:30 a.m. So, DH and I are very tired. It's alm0st like you need a vacation to recover from your vacation.

2 comments:

Amadeo said...

My suitcases always end up sitting there for a few weeks, or until I need something in there. Then they explode all over my room!

Tahan lama ejakulasi said...

nice blog
I like this blog
thanks
for having entertained me