April 17, 2006

Dreary Day

I'm not really sure if I'm doing this right. This morning I didn't feel great so I stayed in bed all morning. J and S were playing so nicely. When I finally got up, I realized why. The entire upstairs was completely trashed. I got to spend the rest of the day cleaning (luckily by that time I was feeling better, not great but better. It started snowing today. Uugh. I'm so ready for summer. Yesterday it was so beautiful. The girls wore their Easter dresses, we played outside. It was lovely. Now today it's so yucky. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

3 comments:

Amadeo said...

Sister! Yay! I hope you feel better.

Lana said...

Ao fun that you're blogging. Kriste and Ruth and Sheila are excited for you to come. COunt down's on!

obat ejakulasi dini said...

Very nice blog
I like everything
ranging from the theme to the content as well