August 18, 2006

Such Talent

For some reason whenever my family gets together we discover what unusual talents each other has. Like: who can roll their tongue like a hot dog, who can put their foot over their head, who can wiggle their ears, flare their nostrils, flip their tongue upside down, pop their thumb out of joint, OR hang a spoon from your nose or a knife from your forehead!! How many goldfish can you shove in your mouth at one time (I think I won that one at about 100 or something like that). For my brothers, who can make a spit wad go the farthest, or who can burp the loudest. Over the years, we've learned very interesting things about each other. Who would've thought that one family could be so talented in so many different ways?!?

5 comments:

Lana said...

a title?

way to good sister!

Lana said...

go sister, duh on me :)

Anonymous said...

Every talent is special, right? Good job kids! And 100 goldfish, wow!

Millie said...

Pretty nifty talents over there. One of my brothers can say his full name in one belch. I am humbled to know him. ;)

Lana said...

okay, now I am impressed!!!