August 18, 2006

Gratitude Day - Take 2

This week has been one of the more relaxed weeks we've had this summer. As I think about what we did, it makes me grateful for all that I have. Just a few things that I have to be grateful for this week:

*the sound of children playing together nicely
*the men and women who serve our country each day
*good friends
*a home-cooked meal
*great neighbors
*fresh veggies from the neighborhood garden
*a roof over our heads
*laughter
*the generosity of the church
*the blessings that come from paying your tithing

Gratitude: a feeling of thankfulness and appreciation.

6 comments:

Blackeyedsue said...

Isn't counting your blessings such a lovely way to end the week and start the weekend?

Thank you for sharing.

Lisa M. said...

I love Gratitude Day.

*soft smile*

I love your list.

Glass Half Full said...

It is so nice to look back at these lists and be thankful -- especially during "one of those days". :)

Gotcha linked too!!

Mall Worker said...

I'm really liking gratitude day! You have a great list!

Lana said...

I love gratitude day too! Good job sweet sistah!

Unknown said...

I kept a gratitude journal a few years back and it was WONDERFUL to sit down at the end of every day and look at all my blessings!