August 25, 2006

Gratitude Day - Take 3

Since I started having gratitude day, I've noticed that I have a lot to be grateful for each and every day. It's nice to go back and review what you did each week and have a chance to reflect on the things you are grateful for, no matter how big or small. I'm grateful for:

*freshly baked bread
*the smell of clean laundry
*the soft touch of a newborn baby
*clean children tucked snuggly in bed
*children who have the desire to learn
*a husband with a great sense of humor
*Relief Society
*the scouting program

Gratitude is a positive emotion which involves a feeling of emotional indebtedness towards another person, often accompanied by a desire to thank them or reciprocate a favour.

4 comments:

Lana said...

you are a good example of being grateful!
I love you :)

Mall Worker said...

Fresh baked bread is so yummy! Great list!

Blackeyedsue said...

I didn't get to do my "appreciation day" Friday. We were dealing with a lot of things. I will post them on Monday. I love reading yours. Thank you for sharing.

owlhaven said...

Great list!!

Mary, mom to many