August 29, 2006

Kindergarten Boy!


Yesterday was the first day of Kindergarten for S. He was so excited. I was a little worried that he would cry or not want to go. But, he proved me wrong. He walked right into his class like a big boy, found his cubby, put his backpack away, found his desk, and sat right down ready to work. I'm pretty sure it was harder on me than it was on him.

He's been so anxious to start school. He had to wait a whole week after his brother and sister started and that was pretty hard for him. He picked his own outfit out and had it all set up on Sunday night. I'm glad he was so excited and is so anxious to learn. I hope he has a great year at school!

6 comments:

Mall Worker said...

I'm glad he had no troubles with his first day of kindergarten! That must have made it a little easier on you.

Gabriela said...

Nice wardrobe pick! I'm glad he had a good day. I have one starting kinder too!

Teresa said...

Sounds like a busy week in your house! Good to hear that everyone started off well in school! Kindergarten is the worst grade to leave your "babies". Sounds like you BOTH did well.

Gina said...

You really have the best looking kids!!! REALLY! They are just perfect! And they seem so swee too!

Lana said...

sweet boy! His hair is so short

Glass Half Full said...

AWESOME!! Have a great year. :)