August 23, 2006

Gifts from DH


Just a while ago DH went to Montana for a softball tournament over the weekend. He's been going to this for the last 5 or 6 years and really enjoys it. This time when he came home, he came bearing gifts. I couldn't believe it. The boys each got a t-shirt, and the girls got a pair of p.j.'s. They loved it. I thought that was it. Then, when the kids were in bed he gave me mine!! I haven't had a surprise like that for a long time. I got a very soft, comfy pink robe, Magnolia Blossom perfume, & mint lipgloss all from Bath & Body Works. I also got a beautiful necklace with a blue topaz stone. I was like a little kid and he was so excited to give everyone their gifts.

7 comments:

Mall Worker said...

wow! What an excellent surprise!

Lana said...

lovely!

Mel said...

What a dear DH you have!

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet! What a great guy. I love the little surprises like that.

Gabriela said...

How sweet!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was soo sweet!! I have that same robe, except mines white!!! I love it! Isn't it sooo wonderfully soft??? And ya can't ever go wrong with new lipgloss!!

Blackeyedsue said...

I am so jealous of that bathrobe! You are a lucky woman!