August 14, 2006

No Cavities!!

I had to go to the dentist today which is one of my least favorite things to do. It's been about 8 months since the last time, I know I'm a slacker. Our dentist moved and someone else took over his practice so I wasn't sure how it would go. Luckily it went just fine. He was really nice and really young (which meant he had all the newest technology in dentistry). I got several things done that I never have before. I had no cavities, so that made for a successful trip to the dentist. Now I can only hope that none of my kids have any. But I know that's only wishful thinking because it's bound to happen that at least 2 of the 4 of them end up with some kind of problem. Oh, the joy!

3 comments:

Blackeyedsue said...

YAY! No drilling for you! I am sure the dentist was disappointed and all because now you won't make him LOTS and LOTS of money. I think dentists have a contract with sugar makers.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I hate going to the dentist, hate it, hate it, hate it. Ironic since my mom is a hygienist. I guess I have to go back though.

Lana said...

yeah!! way to brush!