July 8, 2011

Happy 12th Birthday M!

Happy Birthday to my sweet M (and nephew Reg)! M was so happy when Reggie was born on the same day as she was, now they get to share a birthday. So fun that they got to spend a little time together yesterday! I love this picture of M, Reggie, and Hannah!

It's weird not spending time with M on her birthday, but I know she's in good hands. Twelve years ago this sweet little blondie joined our family. We were so happy to have a little girl! M has always been such a sweet heart! She is the peacemaker in our family. She is always writing cute little notes to everyone to say hi, or I love you, or I'm sorry, or just because. I could think of a million reasons why I love her, but today I will list my top 12!

~She is smart and determined to get good grades.
~She has a desire to read the scriptures and strengthen her testimony.
~She loves her family.
~She has a lot of friends and gets along with everyone.
~She is an amazing dancer, I love watching her.
~She is a good helper at home and always gets her chores done.
~She has a sweet smile.
~She gives great hugs.
~She is tender-hearted.
~She loves the Lord.
~She is not embarassed to hug her mom in public:)
~She is a very pretty girl, inside and out!

Love you M, hope you have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

how on earth did she turn 12? It seems like she was just that little barely 2 year old when i met her...time sure does fly! Happy birthday!