July 6, 2011

30 Day Blog:" Why, Oh Why?", Day 6

6-Create your life soundtrack.

Another hard one, but I'll try:

~California Gurls- Because that is where I'm from.
~Surfin' USA- Love the beach.
~Wind Beneath My Wings - I've always loved that song.
~Forever Young -Prom Song
~BYU Fight Song- Where I went to college.
~In This Life - Wedding song
~Twinkle Twinkle Little Star- Sang this song for many years to all my babies.
~Rock a Bye Baby - Same reason as above.
~Sometimes He Lets It Rain- My life sometimes.
~Don't Worry, Be Happy- I need to remember this more.
~Just Dance- I love to dance.
~Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night- Love my nights with my hubby;)
~Because I Have Been Given Much- I feel so blessed to have the things I have.
~I Know That My Redeemer Lives- What would I do without this knowledge?

If I really thought about it more I could come up with more songs, but I don't think I did too bad!

No comments: