July 7, 2011

30 Day Blog:" Why, Oh Why?", Day 8

Day 8 - The best advice your dad ever gave you.

I've come to decide that these are some hard things to come up with. My dad is amazing. He has given me much advice, and all of it has been good. I've always looked up to him. One thing he always told me was to marry a returned missionary. That it would bring many great blessings into my life and to my family. Boy was he right! I'm so glad I listened and followed his advice. Our family has been blessed countless times for having the priesthood in our home. Dad also taught me to always have faith, even when times get hard. He's always told me that I can do it. Sometimes this isn't always the easiest thing to remember. But, in the back of my mind I can hear his encouraging voice and it makes it easier for me to carry on. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful dad (and mom), who always support me, love me, and are always there for me giving me advice along the way.

No comments: