July 25, 2006

Happy Birthday M!!


M turned 7 years old on the July 8. I can't even believe it. She is getting so big, and growing up to be such a sweet little girl. She is a typical girl. She loves doing her hair, putting on makeup and perfume, and painting her nails. She is always writing notes and drawing pictures for people. She is a great help at home, and is my best little cleaner. She loves to sing and dance all over the house. She is such a joy to have. She is also a typical girl in the fact that she is very emotional. You can look at her the wrong way, and she would start to cry. We have to be really careful not to joke around with her too much because she takes it so personal. The only not so great part about her is that she is starting to develop a little attitude. It's amazing how quick they develop that. I think we are going to have to keep an eye out on that one. She'll probably give us a run for our money. But, I'm so glad that she is a part of our family even with all her ups and downs. Happy Birthday M!

15 comments:

Mall Worker said...

Happy Birthday M!!!

Mama D said...

She is seriously a beautiful girl. The attitude is normal from what I've seen, not that you have to put up with it. Happy Birthday to her!

Blackeyedsue said...

She is a beautiful girl. I am so grateful for daughters. They keep you on your toes and melt your hearts.

The Amazing Trips said...

She is such a beautiful girl. How blessed & lucky I feel to have daughters, too! :)

Happy birthday, M!

Mel said...

She's so beautiful! If it makes ya feel any better... I have a 9 year old boy who is emotional as well. He has lots of ups and downs but we love him! :)

Lala's world said...

wow what a little cutie!

Happy Birthday!

Teresa said...

Hi, I'm new to your site. I can relate to the attitude of little girls. My 8 year old is full of it. I love her dearly but boy does she challenge me.

Cute, cute kids. You definitely have your hands full. I guess we all do in a certain way!

Gabriela said...

What a sweetie! Happy Birthday M!

Anonymous said...

Oh, she looks like a sweetie. That attitude sure does creep on fast, doesn't it?

mom of 2 said...

Our daughter will be 9 in November and I think her attitude started at about 7. Some days she is an absolute joy and others she looks at me as if I'm from outer space!!

Karla said...

Happy Birthday! She sounds just like my seven year old girl. Lots of smiles and love, and tons of emotion!!!!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous girl she is! I hope she had a wonderful birthday!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! She's gorgeous!

Gina said...

She is a beauty! Sounds like a fun person to have in your family!

Lei said...

Wow - My 7 yr. old had a bday in April! So they're really close in age!

She's a gorgeous little girl!