July 7, 2006

So Much To Do, So Little Time



We have been having so much fun with our family here in Utah After we finally survived our 25 hour drive home from TX (which included a 2-hour delay on the side of the road in the middle of Nowhere, KS with a flat tire), we were so excited for the rest of the family to come. It has been almost 2 years since the last time we were all together. We've packed our days with as much fun as we could. So, I really haven't had much time for anything else.

We've had a surprise 41st anniversary party for our parents, and celebrated with them, the joy of the marriage. We spent a day at temple square, and went out to eat. We've gone swimming, had BBQ's, watched fireworks, went to the Mayan, did sealings in the Mt. Timapanogos Temple, went up to Bridal Veil Falls for pictures & fun, went to Lagoon, and saw Pirates of the Carribbean 2 (which I didn't love). Sooooo much fun!!

I really feel blessed to have such a wonderful family. We all get along really well, which I am so grateful for. I'm going to be so sad when everyone has to leave, but life must go on. The plan now is to have a reunion every other year. Hopefully it'll work. Time is so precious and something we don't seem to have a lot of. So, my goal is to cherish the time that we do have together and to enjoy every minute of it!!

3 comments:

Mall Worker said...

I'm glad you guys hare having such a wonderful time! I wish that my family could have fun like that!

Gina said...

That is so cool you could all get together! All those things sound like so much fun! I wish I had the time to do half of that stuff this summer!

Blackeyedsue said...

Sounds like fun. I haven't heard from you yet? We are meeting in North Davis County at 10:00 this morning. We would love to have you!