July 17, 2006

Texas: The Nicest McDonald's Ever



We told the kids that if they were good we would take them to McDonald's for an ice cream. Well, they were so we had to hold up our end of the bargain. When we got there I couldn't believe how nice that McDonald's was. I was so impressed that I had to take a picture of it. Besides having the regular cool play thing that they have there, they had video games, an air hockey table, and one of those basketball games where you have to make the baskets. I couldn't believe it. Who knew McDonald's could be so nice, and how crazy that I was so impressed. The kids had a great time, and we all enjoyed our ice cream.

L bought little Lucy some french fries to keep her happy while the other kids played. And almost immediately everyone came to her in need of a fry. We told them that they got an ice cream and needed to leave Lucy's fries alone. I guess we didn't realize how much H and M really wanted some fries. I looked up and saw those two little angels chowing down on someone else's left over fries. SICK! Why oh why would they do that? We quickly told them how disgusting that was and got them away from that table.

6 comments:

Gabriela said...

Wow, that is a nice McDonalds!

Anonymous said...

I scrolled down to your family photo. All your kids look like they're the same age? How old are they? thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH! I was reading some of your past posts and I found the one about the earwig! We have those, but I didn't know they would really go into your ears!!! EEwwww...now I'm all freaked out! I always heard that it was an old wives tale!!!!

Mall Worker said...

oh my, now that is a very nice McDonalds!! I'd wouldn't mind going into that more often!

Karla said...

Wow! That McDonalds almost looks like a REAL resturant!

Super Happy Girl said...

Fancy!
I'm glad you took pics, or I'll never believe it
:D

Stranger's fries: yucky, ha ha ha!, but funny...right?