July 21, 2006

Tag, You're It!

Tag, You're It!

I was tagged by The Flip Flop Mamma and now I pass the fun along to you!In the spirit of the old chain letter traditions, follow these instructions:

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
1) In Our House
2) Rose DesRochers
3) So a Blonde Walks Into a Blog
4) Flip Flop Mamma
5) Utmommy

Next select five people to tag:
1) Txmommy
2) Stephanie
3) Anna
4) Nikkie
5) Gina
I'm too lazy to add your links! You know who you are.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was taking the summer off from my first year of BYU. I was working and playing!

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was enjoying a hot summer with my four kids and DH!

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Oreos & Milk
2) Chocolate (almost any kind!)
3) Spinach Dip with French Bread
4) White Chocolate Popcorn with Hot Tamales
5) Fresh Fruit

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1) Don't Forget to Remember Me (Carrie Underwood)
2) I Am A Child of God (Church Song)
3) Angel (Shaggy)
4) In This Life (Colin Raye - Our Wedding Song)
5) Girls Just Want to Have Fun (Cindy Lauper)
I love music, so I know a wide variety of songs, these are just ones that popped into my mind right away.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Get out of debt.
2) Buy a house
3) Donate money to the needy.
4) Save for my kids college & other unexpected expenses.
5) Go shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Five bad habits:
1) Eating to much.
2) Not exersizing enough.
3) Popping my nuckles.
4) Being late with birthday cards.
5) Getting family pictures taken (last one was almost 4 years ago).

Five things you like doing:
1) Spending time with DH and kids.
2) Dancing
3) Reading
4) BLOGGING!
5) Scrapbooking

Five things you would never wear again:
1) Stirrup pants
2) Leg warmers
3) Feathered Hair
4) Bikini
5) Jeans with the hem tight rolled!

Five favorite toys:
1) Blogs
2) I'd love a 4-wheeler
3) I'd love a boat
4) ?????
5) ?????

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember feathered hair, I wanted to grow up to be just like Farah Fawcett!

Get list.

Unknown said...

that was supposed to read...

"great list"

my 11 month was helping me type....

Lana said...

kay, I'll do it tonight.


Can't wait for you to get here and be a village with me!

Mall Worker said...

Great lists! I think I've done this one, I'll go check and see, if I have I think I'll update it :)

Gabriela said...

That's a fun meme. I can't believe "skinny jeans" are coming back in. I'm afraid stir-up pants may follow shortly!

Lala's world said...

ha! I remember double rolling my jeans you know when you don't just roll them up but fold the side so they fit snug and water would even have a hard time getting in!!! and I had fuzzy purple leg warmers!! and so many stir up pants...can you tell you threw me in memory lane!! weren't the 80's fun......

Blackeyedsue said...

I'll play. Thanks for the tag! Guess what I saw at the Gateway a couple of weeks ago? A girl with a LONG tee-shirt knotted at the side and black leggings to the knee with the stretchy LACE on them!!!! I about died!!! Welcome back to the 80's.