May 22, 2007

Weekend in Review

As usual we had a very busy weekend.

Friday night:
~babysat for some friends so they could celebrate their anniversary.
~Had movie night with the neighbors. They pulled their big screen out onto the front lawn and we all migrated there with pillows, blankets, chairs, and goodies. We watched "Rocketman".

Saturday:
~dropped stuff off at a garage sale
~planted a garden
~did a little shopping
~dropped T off for a birthday party, then we all joined at the end for water games, pizza, and fun
~cleaned the house
~went to Red Robin for dinner with some friends
~bought a new bathing suit

Sunday:
~went to church, had stuff smeared all over my shirt during sacrament, went home and changed during sunday school, made it back in time for relief society
~had quiet time
~had cousins over for dinner, they are moving to Oregon in 2 weeks and we are very sad
~bedtime for kids
~played games with some friends

7 comments:

Tori :) said...

I love the stuff smeared all over your shirt. That's totally me on Sunday. Monday. Tuesday. Wednesday. Thursday. Friday. Saturday.
It'd be easier if we just went naked.

nikko said...

I had to laugh at the stuff smeared on your shirt, too. That is classic.

On Sunday the deacon passing the water bumped the tray and I got water all down my dress, if that makes you feel any better. :o)

Gabriela said...

What a fun activity with your neighbors!

Most of my clothes are smeared with something. :)

Suzanne said...

It sounds like you had a lot of fun activities this weekend, well...except for your shirt getting smeared! I can relate to that one! :)

Glass Half Full said...

Remember when weekends were relaxing??? THEN KIDS CAME!!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Ok- I am worn out just reading your list!

Steph

Amanda said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! TV in the yard sounds like a great idea!

Ummmm, I owe you a huge apology. I was looking at my sidebar today and realized that I didn't have you there! I honestly thought you were already there. I will be fixing this oversight right now. Sorry!!