May 2, 2007

Hershey Track Day



Yesterday T had his first track meet. He competed in the softball throw, 100 meter, and 200 meter. They never told the results of the softball throw, but he did really well. He's got quite an arm on him. He got 2nd in the 100 and 4th in the 200 in his heat. It was really fun to watch, even though we roasted. It was sooo hot and there were sooo many kids there. I think there was about 1000 third graders running around. It was very chaotic, but I think they all had a great time. I can't believe how fast he seems to be growing up. It's crazy. I remember when he was a baby how everyone told me to enjoy it while he was little, because he'd be growing faster than I could imagine. Boy were they right.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He did a great job!!

SLowMo was in a United Way track meet 2 weekends ago..I think I'm gonna post the pics tomorrow!

Suzanne said...

Do you have a future Olympian on your hands? How fun! :)

Mel said...

I love the Hershey track meet! Fun!

Mall Worker said...

That is just great! Track meets are really so much fun.

Tori :) said...

How fun!! Congrats on a job well done!

Chellie said...

That is awesome! Looks like fun and your son did fantastic!!!

Amanda said...

He looks great!! How fun is that. So do they get any 'Hershey' candy after the track meet?? lol

Anonymous said...

I love the first picture! Such handsome boys!