May 1, 2007

Senior Year Meme

Tori tagged me to do this senior year meme, so here goes:

1. Who was your best friend? There was a group of 4 of us who did everything together: me, Sheila, Judy, and Tara.
2.What sports did you play? Sr. Year? None.
3.What kind of car did you drive? I didn't have my own, but I drove my brothers Toyota Truck. I loved it!
4. It's Friday night, where were you? Football games, or haging out with friends.
5. Were you a party animal? I went to a lot of parties, but never did any of the "bad" stuff.
6. Were you considered a flirt? Yes.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope.
8. Were you a nerd? I don't think so.
9. Did you get suspended or expelled? Never.
10. Can you sing the fight song? Yep.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Spadoni, first period. He let me and Judy go out to breakfast during class. What a great teacher!!
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Didn't sit really, walked around, or went off campus for lunch.
13. What is your schools full name? Antelope Valley High School
14. School mascot? Antelope
15. Did you go to Prom? Yes, last minute. Went with a friend who ended up dancing with his ex-girlfriend all night. When we got back on the bus, he apologized, but it was no big deal, I had more fun than if we would have hung out together.
16. If you could go back and do it over, would you? NO WAY!
17. What do you remember most about graduation? I had to speak and I had pink eye. The sun was right in my face and my eye was killing me. I was so glad when that was done.
18. What was your fav. class? Ceramics. They made a mold of my face and it was very cool.
19. Where were you on senior skip day? I don't remember having senior skip day, but I skipped A LOT on my own.
20. Did you have a job your senior year? I taught dance and loved it!
21. Where did you go most often for lunch? Judy's house or Taco Bell.
22. Have you gained weight since then? That's a really mean question and unfortunately I have to say yes.
23. What did you do after graduation? Went out with friends? I don't even remember. How sad is that?
25. Who was your Senior prom date? Chad Murphy.
26. Are you going to your 10 year reunion? Already skipped it.
27. Who was your home room teacher? Didn't have home room.

If you'd like to join in, consider yourself tagged!

4 comments:

yerdoingitwrong said...

Fun meme!!

Tori :) said...

Why did you speak at your graduation? Valedictorian???
Ceramics class- that does sound fun!!

Suzanne said...

How fun! I don't know of anyone that weighs the same they did in high school. What a silly question!

Anonymous said...

I skipped a lot, too. :P