May 4, 2007

Rockin' Robin




The kids were in a performance last night. At first I just signed M up, but then the teacher asked if S and J could also be in the show. I asked them if they wanted to, and of course they said yes.

Then, the next week, T said he wanted to do it. So, they all ended up in it. When the night of the first performance came, T was a big grouch. He started complaining and saying he wasn't going to do it, and that he didn't even want to do it in the first place. This was not true. He DID want to do it, and I don't know why he was being such a pill about it. I told him that he couldn't quit because there were people depending on him to be there and that he couldn't let people down like tht. When it was all said and done, he ended up enjoying himself which I knew he would. The dance was darling. S is quite the little mover and shaker. He had a blast up there. I was a little bit worried about J because she was the only preschooler there, the next oldest was in first grade. But, she did great. She knew all the steps and just got out there and performed. It was a very fun show. Afterwards we went out to Cold Stone to enjoy a yummy ice cream!!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

You guys are always doing such fun things as a family! I'm sure your kids will have many great memories! :)

Lana said...

cute! I'm glad little M felt well enough!

Amanda said...

How fun for your kids!!
Love Cold Stone!

Anonymous said...

That looks like such a fun night! I love Cold Stone, too. Yummy!

Glass Half Full said...

FUN TIMES -- esp COLD STONE!!!

Gina said...

You have the MOST beautiful children!

I love watching kids dance! Glad you all had a great evening!