1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Definitely Both!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrap.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored!!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Sometimes. We don't have any yet this year, but the kids keep asking when we are getting some, so I guess we better!
5. When do you put your decorations up? After Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? I don't know if I have a favorite because I love holiday food so much. But, I really love sweet honey glazed ham. Also, one of our family traditions is to have those little beanie weenie's in a sauce, so YUMMY!!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Loved going to San Francisco with my family every year. We always had so much fun!!
8. How and When did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember really believing in him. We always opened gifts after Christmas Eve dinner and the packages sat there for days ahead of time so we would rummage through the pile whenever the grown-ups weren't looking. So he never made sense but I didn't mind.(This was really my sisters' answer, but it works the same for me!!)
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We always get new pajamas to open and then we wake up in our cute new jammies. Some years I make them, but I didn't this year.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? With a bunch of different ornaments; ones from when I was a child, from DH, things the kids have made. They get a new ornament every year, so those are also on there.
We don't have a "theme" tree, just a tree with lots of memories and love!
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Depends. Love it for those first couple of days. It can be very messy, gets everything and everyone cold and wet. But, the kids love it!
12. Can you ice skate? Yes.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Christmas 1996, my present actually came 2 days later, but I was sealed to my sweet husband for time and all eternity in the Los Angeles Temple!!
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ and spending time with the people I love. (Another ditto from my sis!)
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Homemade carmels!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I have a few: We always have a big Christmas Eve dinner with DH's side of the family, and we exchange famiy gifts that night. We also get our new p.j.'s! We make tons of homemade candy every year, and everyone loves helping and eating!
17. What tops your tree? A silver star.
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Both.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I love all Christmas music! I really love "Christmas Shoes"
Okay, now it's your turn if you read this please take a moment and share some holiday thoughts and leave me a link so I can read yours.
Father day’s and twin pictures.
19 hours ago