September 1, 2006

Gratitude Day - Take 4

I've been so so busy this week. We've been on the go non-stop. So, today I'm grateful for:

- a good night's rest
- a day that I can be lazy for an hour
- a supportive and helpful husband
- a great enrichment committee
- a good turnout at enrichment
- kids who enjoyed their first week of sports
- my sister who comes to watch the kids when they ask her to
- Friday

"Whatever I am offered in devotion with a pure heart -- a leaf, a flower, fruit, or water -- I accept with joy." - Bhagavad Gita

4 comments:

Gabriela said...

Yes to all of those! Have a great weekend!

Mall Worker said...

An hour to be lazy, that is such a wonderful thing! Have a great weekend!

Gina said...

Those are great things to be thankful for! Great quote too!

Anonymous said...

It's nice to sit down and focus on what you're thankful for.I'm not sure what an Enrichment committee is...is that a Mormon thing?? Or is it a school thing out there??