September 8, 2006

100th Blog

I can't believe I made it to my 100th blog! When I first started blogging, I read several 100th blogs, and thought man it'll be a long time before I get there. Well, here I am, and here are 100 random things/thoughts about me:
1. I love the color pink
2. I can't wait for the Amazing Race to start
3. I love to scrapbook
4. Dancing has always been a favorite hobby
5. I really wish I could lose weight
6. I want to go back to school
7. Being a mom has been the most wonderful thing I've ever done
8. Being a mom has also been the most trying thing I've ever done
9. Having a hysterectomy at the age of 27 has really changed my perspective in life
10. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family
11. I love my DH more than I could ever express
12. I love each of my 4 wonderful children
13. I love the show "Friends"
14. I've always wanted to be a nurse
15. I love to read
16. Someday I want to travel
17. I miss my family
18. I'm thankful for the gospel
19. I feel so blessed to have the priesthood in my home
20. I often wonder how we will overcome all our trials
21. Sometimes it's to be positive, but I try
22. I'm the Enrichment Leader in our ward
23. I hope to be able to raise children who will stay strong in the gospel
24. DH has more clothes than me
25. I have more shoes than he does, but whenever I'm home I like to be barefoot
26. Desserts are my weakness
27. Actually all food is my weakness
28. I really enjoy swimming and wish we had a pool
29. I enjoy cooking
30. I love veggies fresh from the garden
31. I like to color or cut my hair often
32. I'm glad my sisters and my neice live so close
33. I'm thankful for my temple marriage
34. DH and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary in Dec.
35. Time goes by so fast and can't believe I don't have babies anymore
36. I'm striving to live so I can return to our Heavenly Father
37. DH and I love playing games
38. I love to laugh
39. I've never been good at sitting still
40. I can't whistle
41. I wish I had a beautiful singing voice, but that doesn't stop me from singing
42. I also wish I would've stuck with piano lessons when I was young
43. After being married I've learned how to enjoy watching sports
44. DH and I play on a co-ed softball team
45. Soccer season is so busy for us
46. I'm finally understanding the Scouting program
47. Being a gospel doctrine teacher would scare me to death
48. I love the smell of fresh baked bread, clean laundry, and newborn babies
49. I love the beach
50. I remember camping every summer growing up and would love to carry that tradition on
51. I need to take a computer class
52. I enjoy making jewelry
53. I just learned how to make picture frames
54. I'm very insecure about myself
55. I hate confrontation
56. The smell of cigarettes makes me sick
57. I love surprises
58. Stargazer Lilies are my favorite flower ~ they were in my bouquet
59. I always wanted a tree house growing up
60. I hope my kids will have fond memories from their childhood
61. I'm grateful for the missionary program
62. Although I loved my wedding, my sister Anna's was so so beautiful
63. I like to get my nails done
64. Seeing my kids happy can cheer me up in an instant
65. I wish I was more patient
66. I hate the fact that I have to take medicine everyday for the rest of my life
67. I can't wait to buy a home all of our own
68. I've always wanted to swim with the dolphins
69. I love purses
70. I enjoy volunteering in the kids' classes
71. Maybe I could be a teacher some day
72. I want to learn how to ski
73. I'd like to go to a really classy, expensive restaurant
74. I love blogging
75. I want the game Zobmondo
76. I have about 15 pairs of flip flops and think I still need more
77. I wish I was more athletic
78. I've danced in the rain
79. I'm so grateful I found true love
80. If you trust in the Lord, I believe all things are possible
81. I would've been a horrible pioneer
82. I'm grateful for Joseph Smith and all he endured for us
83. I'm running out of things to write
84. I like a clean house
85. I like taking pictures even though I'm not a great photographer
86. Money isn't the key to happiness
87. Trials make us stronger
88. I love parties
89. I want a tummy tuck
90. My favorite trait about myself are my eyes
91. I'm glad I have a happy marriage
92. Communication is so important
93. I'd love to go on a church history tour
94. My family is my life
95. I'm thankful for the promises of eternal life
96. I'd love to go on a cruise
97. I pierced my belly button in college, but then got smart and took it out
98. I'm glad I never got a tatoo
99. Friends are good thing to have
100. I can't believe I made it to 100!!

6 comments:

Lala's world said...

hahaha got to love the ramblings of ones mind eh?!

my hubby has more clothes then me too! I don't think that is normal do you?

Lana said...

good list!!

Millie said...

We have a lot in common! :) I wish I would have done my 100 list for my 100th post but it'll have to wait for 200 or something now. :)

Lei said...

WOw, you did good. See once you get going, it isn't so hard!!! (this from one who dodged the 100th post meme, lol)

Mel said...

I love your list!

I want to get the game Zombondo too!

Nettie said...

Wow, 100 posts- Congratulations!I've heard that is a hard list to do, but you did great!

My DH has more clothes than I do, too. He collects Hawaiian shirts for work. They are for him what chocolate is for me. If he sees them in a store, he can't pass them up. Well, he doesn't eat them, though.