September 12, 2006

How we judge our days!


My sweet S is in Kindergarten and loves it so much. He has so much fun going, and is excited about the things he is learning. However, sometimes he is a little aggressive. He had a few problems with pushing and hitting the first couple of days (like I said he's so sweet). So, every morning while we are driving to school I remind him of what good behavior is and what he needs to do. Then I ask him if we are going to have a good day. His answer is always, "Yes!" Now when I go to pick him up, the first thing he says to me is, "Mom, I had a good day! I didn't hit or punch or kick or pinch or push!" He's so proud of himself and I'm glad he's catching on to how he needs to act. So, if there is no hitting or pushing or kicking or anything of the sort, we've had a good day!

3 comments:

Mall Worker said...

I'm glad that your little reminders helped him!

Anonymous said...

Yay, good job S! Hope you always have a "good" day.

The Amazing Trips said...

Can he come teach my kids a thing or two about good manners?!?!