May 2, 2008

How Come?


How come sometimes, they are SO nice and comforting to each other? But, most of the time they fight? One of the times we went out to eat when we were in St. George we had like an hour and half wait and then had to wait to get our food. The kids were tired from travelling, swimming, and waiting. By the time we finally got our food, it was already like 8:45. The kids barely ate anything before they were laying on the seats and draping themselves all over each other. T was so nice and held J for a long time. Then, S wanted in on some love, so he rested his head on T's shoulder. It was so sweet. So, I wonder why they can't just love each other and be nice like this more often? It was so nice.

12 comments:

Misty said...

You are telling me.... the squabbling at my house drives me NUTTY!

Amanda said...

They are so cute!!!!! I love the picture! Where was M?

Yvonne said...

Such a sweet picture. It's those NICE times you have to keep remembering--when the regular times are going on.

Cheri said...

Oh how I wish I knew!
It is so frustrating when they argue over everything.
The sweet moments are what get you through!

Sabra said...

I HEAR THAT!! If only they were that nice even 50% of the time.
We do need to get together. You say when cause you are the one with more kids and more places to run.

Chellie said...

They are so cute! Ryker and Jaxon are far enough apart in age that they never bother each other or squabble. Jaxon and Scarlet are so far.. .PERFECT with each other.. .guess we'll see! :)

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I love your new photo. . .you are just so gorgeous! I love reading your comments on my blog, and I just plain love you! It is so wonderful to keep up with you this way, xoxoxo, S

Lana said...

T is always such a nice boy, I hope brother grow up like him.

Klin said...

I wonder that same thing. Often.

Cute cuddles.

I have a good life said...

Mine argue a lot, too! It is a wonderful moment when they are loving each other.

Zoe said...

Ok, that is seriously the coolest picture!!! I don't think I could ever get a pic like that of my boys. So sweet.

Gina said...

That is a really sweet photo! I wish siblings were more like that more often too! My and my sis were always at each other's necks!