May 26, 2008

1st Grade Program




The first grade put on a cute little program. They were supposed to walk down to the park and sing for us and then we were supposed to have a picnic there. Afterwards, the kids were going to be able to play at the park. But, once again the weather has been crazy.

Instead they had their program in the cafeteria and it turned out to be so cute. They sang some cute songs. My favorite one was one about jelly beans. S loves to sing. He gets a cute little smile on his face when he sees me watching him. And then that makes him sing even louder. I love it. After they sang, we ate together in the cafeteria. After a little while, S ended up eating with 2 of his friends who didn't have parents there.

I wanted a picture of the two of us together. This was the pose that he wanted to do. I think it turned out pretty darn cute. Boy, do I love that kid!

15 comments:

Chellie said...

That is so cute! What a sweet boy!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Val- you are looking just AH-MAZING!!! You look pretty hot in that picture with your little man. Bummer about the weather, but I'm glad it turned out well despite the fact.

Klin said...

That is the best picture EV-AH!!! He is a cutie and I love that he loves his mom.

Definitely. Def-definitely could use some good weather around here. I'm waiting to be surprised.

Yvonne said...

Pretty darn cute is a great description.

I've got to say--you look great!

Anna said...

You look so beautiful! Great picture!

Cheri said...

That picture is so cute- you can totally see that the feeling is mutual!!

Three Love kids said...

very cute picture. he is a sweetie. loves his mom. You look beautiful, cute hair. can't wait to see you.

Misty said...

Can any one say ADORABLE?

Amanda said...

He is too cute!!! You look great too!!!

I remember that S was such a cudley baby. I loved rocking him and holding him. He is so precious! I love his cute face!

His faux hawk is amazing. I think him and Hannah need a picture together!

Tori :) said...

I love the pic! What a cutie!

Saedi said...

You do look pretty gorgeous in that picture. See? I can be nice!!!

c. griffith said...

I see hwere your cute kids get there good looks. Your fam is too adorable. I'll be sad when all mine are in school all day. Looks like you had fun golfing! I want to learn so that I can join my hubby.

Suzanne said...

Our weather has been crazy out here too! That picture of you getting kissed is just precious!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

So cute! I love his hair, and that he wanted to kiss his mommy, what a doll (like a GI JOE doll, I mean!)

Robin said...

you look great ans this is a picture you will cherish