May 24, 2008

Golfing


(Yeah, that's me golfing! Don't I look like a pro?!?)

Last weekend, DH and I went to go visit my wonderful brother Alec and his family in Boise. We had a blast! DH and Alec really wanted to go golfing, so we did. I'm not a golfer. To tell you the truth I was kind of dreading it because I have no idea what I'm doing. But, it turned out to be a lot of fun. I wish we could've taken our time so that I could actually learn what I was doing, but I did enjoy it. I didn't do great, but I had a blast, and that's what really matters. Right?



I love going to visit my brother. He always makes me laugh and is so much fun to be around. Whenever we go there, DH and I talk about how fun it would be to live by them. I actually wish I could live by all my siblings. We get along so well, and I know we would always be doing things together. But, unfortunately we don't live in a perfect world, and we don't get to live by each other. So, I'm grateful for the times we do spend together.



After we went golfing, they took us out to dinner to a yummy tepanyaki type/sushi restaurant. It was WONDERFUL! Our cook was very entertaining. They gave us SO much food, I couldn't finish everything. We had a great weekend. Thanks Alec, Kelly, & Katie!!

6 comments:

Lana said...

I wish I was there with you too. I wish we lived all together. STinks!

Chellie said...

How fun for you! I'm totally with you on the golfing...it is fun, but I'm definitely not good at it! :) I hope to be though.

Your brother sounds awesome. I think it's cool you and your siblings are so close, but sad you all live somewhere different!

Amanda said...

How come you didn't call us when you were in town!!!!!!?!?! we would have loved to have seen you guys!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

so fun!

and I see you have DeAnn's link, how'd you get invited? Apparently I'm not good enough... :) I left a comment and a few days later she went private! Hmmmmm :)

Yvonne said...

It's always great when we get to spend time with family. Glad you had a wonderful time. I don't golf at all (other than mini-golf ; )

Cheri said...

I've never golfed either- I would like to try it once though.
Glad you had a nice visit with your brother.