May 8, 2008

Discovery Gateway




Yesterday I went on a field trip with S's class. We went to the Discovery Gateway. I've never been to the museum since they moved, and I really enjoyed myself. There is a ton of stuff for the kids to do. First we went to the food court for lunch, then we made our way to the museum.

S loved the rock wall and could climb all the way to the top without any help. He also liked pretending he was a construction worker, and playing outside on the helicopter. I think it's a great place for the kids to go and explore and use their imagination. I'd really like for us to all go there as a family. It was a fun time!

9 comments:

Sabra said...

sounds like fun let me. where is it? I want to take my kids too.

Cheri said...

What a fun place to take kids. We have a kids museum near us that looks kind of similar. The kids always have a blast using their imaginations.

Yvonne said...

Looks like a great place for a field trip (or a family outing ; )

Suzanne said...

We've only been there once, but I loved it! We spent about 3 hours there, then finally got burned out. But there were so many things to do, we could have probably stayed there all day. How fun! :)

Lei said...

Love those kinds of places! Fun!

c. griffith said...

How fun! I wish we had something like that near us.

Klin said...

I loved going there when my kiddos were little. They've moved, now huh? I think I need to borrow some little kids and go play up there again.

maggie moran said...

I'm thrilled you are joining the Southern Reading Challenge! Now get to reading! ;D

Nettie said...

I didn't even know about that place. It looks so fun!