June 16, 2006

Mommy, I'm Hungry

"Mommy, I'm hungry!", is what I hear the second J walks out of her bedroom in the morning. And then I hear that phrase maybe 20 or 30 times every day. She loves to eat. She eats and eats and eats. And, luckily for her she is a little toothpick. I think she only weighs 32 pounds, and she will be 4 in a couple of months. So, all her eating is not damaging her delicate little figure (not that we need to worry about that at such a young age). I am amzed at how much food she can eat. If anyone is eating anything, she is suddently hungry and needs to eat, AGAIN! What a little piggy!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Wow, a girl after my own heart! She and I have that food thing in common... I love to eat and won't pass up an opportunity.

The Amazing Trips said...

Your daughter sounds just like my Elizabeth! She can PACK it away ... eats nonstop ... and yet, is an absolute peanut at 22 pounds. Boy - what I wouldn't give for that kind of metabolism!!!

The pool and chocolate pictures below are great ... what a fun time!