June 16, 2006

Another Reason I DO NOT WANT A DOG!

We just came in from swimming, and were feeding J and G. G decided she was done, so my sister moved the tray so she could get her out of her high chair. G had left a very unpleasant smelling present that was seeping out of her diaper. I guarded G while L went into the bathroom to start a bath. She got her out and carried her into the bathroom, with me following right behind.

When I walked back into the kitchen, Millie (the dog) was so kindly eating up all the poop. SICK!!! I screamed at her to stop and go outside. How disgusting is that? Dogs are gross. so, out went Millie. Then, I thought how Millie would probably go and lick one of our kids now. The thought almost made me throw up.

DH thinks getting a dog is such a great idea. I personally have never ever wanted one. This is just another reason I think we should never get one!! Some of my other reasons include: hair everywhere, poop clean-up, accident clean-up, wet dog running through the house, licking, jumping, etc. I guess I really don't want one. I don't hate dogs, I just don't want one in my house, especially after today!

3 comments:

Lana said...

I love Millie, she is such a good dog, a little gross true but still a good dog!

Mall Worker said...

I don't care much for dogs either. Something about the smell and the licking, and the generaly ickness!

Mel said...

I've never been a dog person either. Dog poop stinks really really bad which is why we don't have a dog.