June 15, 2006

Helicopter, Helicopter Over My Head



Monday night, Uncle R asked who wanted to go see a helicopter. All 3 boys wanted to go of course. They each got to take turns sitting in the drivers seat and everything. I'm pretty sure they all had a wonderful time. The boys have been getting along so nicely, and I'm really glad about that. They have fun playing Star Wars, fighting, watching King Kong (pronounced Ting Tong), swimming, and running around doing all the other fun things boys like to do. I was a little worried about T not having as much fun since he is quite a bit older than the other boys, but my worries were in vain. He is having a blast, and getting along so well with E. We love our cousins.

4 comments:

Amadeo said...

Cousins are the best!

Erickson Family said...

How fun to sit in a helicopter! They probably loved it. I've never been in one, but I would love to go someday. And my boy would be ecstatic to sit in one!

Mel said...

How fun for you to get together with your sister and for the cousins to get together. We love helicopters too!

The Pollard Fam said...

Watch out- looks like you might have some future pilots in your family!