June 15, 2006

FHE


J.H. gave a very nice FHE about cousins and how they can become such good friends. This was a perfect lesson for us, as we are going to be together for a total of 5 weeks (3 in TX and 2 in UT). This was a long awaited visit, and the kids are all so excited to be together. I hope that this vacation will lead to some long-lasting friendships between them, and that it will be something they remember forever. The kids all listened and participated so nicely. I mark the night down as one of the more successful FHE's that we've had.

I am so grateful to have such a wonderful family. We have been blessed in so many ways. My sister has lived in Texas for almost 8 years, and this is the first time the kids have been able to go. I came once before when she had her last baby. DH has not been here yet. I hope next time we come, he will be able to come with us. Even though we don't get to spend as much time together as we would like, whenever we are together it feels like no time has passed at all. And that is just one of the reasons I love my family so much!! These 5 weeks are going to be so wonderful together!! I can't believe that 2 1/2 have already passed. It's amazing how fast time flies, when you are having fun!

No comments: