August 31, 2008

Tagged, Twice

I got tagged twice. The first one was from my SIL Amanda. And the second from a good friend Mikelene, who thanks to the blogging world I was able to get back in touch with!!


Tag #1:

How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 joys: My kids, my hubby, and my family

3 fears: Losing a loved one, something horrible happening to one of the kids or DH, the dark.

3 goals: lose weight (duh), become debt free, go back to school

3 current obsessions: Edward, blogging, decorating my house

3 surprising facts about myself: I have a very low self-esteem. I try not to show it and I try to get over it, but for some reason I can't. I think I'm a little OCD with my house. I love for it to be clean. Sometimes I don't sleep well if the house is dirty because I'm too busy making mental lists of what I need to get done the next day. I love to dance. I wish there were more opportunities for adults to take dance class around here.

I know this isn't 5 people, but I tag anyone who wants to play along.



Tag #2:

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? About an hour ago. I read a story that someone emailed me, and I got teary eyed. I'm a big cry baby.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Somedays yes, others no.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I don't really have one.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes! 2 daughters & 2 sons.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would hope so!!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Me? Never! hahaha

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep:)

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I'd like to say I would, but I might chicken out once I got up there. But, if I were on the Amazing Race, I would totally do it!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? That's a tough one. I really like Cracklin' Oat Bran, but don't get it that much. I'm not a huge cereal eater.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Only if I can't slip them off.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically: I'm not too bad. But I know I could be stronger. Hubby says I'm wimpy. But, I did give birth to 4 kids without drugs! Spiritually: It's a work-in-progress for me. I think I'm strong, but there is always room for improvement. Emotionally: Depends on the day, but mostly yes. Mentally: I would like to think so!

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Probably Half-Baked by Ben & Jerry's. But, if you put a bowl of ice cream in front of me, I'll probably eat it. I also love Mint 'n Chip. Yummy!!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Not sure teeth or maybe hair? I don't know.

15. RED OR PINK? I love to wear pink, but I have a lot of red decorations in my house. I really like both!

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Lots of people: family and friends from all over.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure, if they want to. It's always fun to read answers!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS & SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Pink pajama pants with white polka dots and no shoes.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Peanut Butter Striped Delight dessert that my friend made. It was fabulous!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Hubby is watching the UCLA vs. Tenn. game right now while I'm blogging.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Maybe turquoise, that was always my favorite crayon to use for some reason.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Laundry, anything baking (bread, brownies, cookies), babies right when they get out of the bath, my hubby's cologne.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister Anna!

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Love her, even though I haven't talked to her for years.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Probably gymnastics, swimming, and diving during the summer Olympics. During the winter Olympics I like to watch ice skating. Other than that I like to watch my kids play sports, and I watch whatever sport the hubby is watching at the time.

27. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown with red highlights.

28. EYE COLOR? Very dark brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes. I totally wish I could get Lasik. Maybe one day.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? This is a hard question. I love food. I love to cook it, and I love to eat it. Mostly I like everything, there are only a few things I don't like

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I like a good suspense, but nothing too scary. I get all freaked out and then can't sleep. I mostly like happy endings, I'm a typical chick flick movie girl.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I can't even remember.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Gray. It's one of my hubby's old softball shirts. I love to sleep in his shirts because they are so baggy!

34. FAVORITE SEASON? Don't know. I love summer for many reasons. But, I also like fall!!

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on who they're from. I love both!

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Do I have to pick just one?

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ???

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ???

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? A Marriage in December

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? A rerun of Friends, cooking network, and sports.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? My kids playing nicely together.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? France, although I was only 14 months, so I don't remember it at all.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I love to decorate, do crafts, scrapbook, and cook. But, whether I'm good at it or not, is up for debate.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? California.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone who wants to play along!

...so if you want to play let me know and I'll come check out your answers!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

hooray! i think your the cutest person, i am glad you found me! your kids are getting huge! i can't believe spencer and jordan, i told carsen that spencer has a mowhawk and he laughed (he loves those too!) so what are you doing with your time now that ALL of your kids are in school!!! that must be crazy! we are doing okay, love lehi but miss sp. fork - it will always be home - i don't need to ask how your doing i guess, i just read your blog!!! love it!

Mikelene said...

Yay! Loved reading your answers. Making mental "to do" lists keeps me up late, too. :) Call me!

Yvonne said...

That was really fun. You can learn so much about people from these kind of posts.

I would have never guessed you have low self-esteem, you seem very confident--and you should be. You are a sweet, beautiful woman.

Pezlady Jana said...

Hey, I love your blog look. Is it new?? I have you on google reader so I only see your posts, not your blog- maybe that's why I didn't know if it was changed. Anyway, I totally wanted to comment-----I laughed so hard at the bungee jumping one. I would chicken out too, but my husband once asked me, "well, what if we were on Amazing Race and you had to do it?" And I said, "well then of COURSE I would do it, duh!" So glad that you and I are of the same mind!

Suzanne said...

I don't like scary movies either, but a little suspense is o.k.

It's fun to talk on the phone with sisters, isn't it?

I love learning more stuff about you! :D

Tori :) said...

I loved these tags!! And I love the new pic. You are so beautiful!

Chelsey said...

I love reading those tags! I might have to join in on that one. I have no idea what Cody would do if he couldn't hike. Luckily there are enough mountains around here to keep him busy.

Mel said...

I loved reading this and learning more about you! The new pics are perfect... love them!

Rowberry Family said...

That was alot of fun to read! I love the new family oictures! We seriously need to have some done!

Shortcake and Company said...

I know sometimes the blog tags can be crazy, but I seriously love reading them. I always find out things I didn't know. I'm so loving checking out your blog...

Anonymous said...

This new pics are great... love them! i am loving to read for learning more about you!