August 6, 2008

Cold Stone & Blogging Friends!




Today I got a call from Gina saying that her and Yvonne were going to meet up for ice cream and could I join them?! I was thrilled at the opportunity to be able to meet Yvonne and to see Gina again. We met at Cold Stone and enjoyed some delicious ice cream, but even better than that I got to spend some time with two wonderful women. I really enjoyed myself and was so glad that I was able to make it. I've been wanting to meet Yvonne, and am grateful that I had that opportunity. Also, I really enjoy spending time with Gina. If you ever have the chance to meet either of these two women you are in for a real treat. Thanks for a great evening!!

8 comments:

Chellie said...

I agree. Yvonne is amazing.... LOVE HER!

Gina said...

So glad you could make it! I hope S is feeling better in the morning.

Yvonne said...

That was so fun--my goodness you and gina are so beautiful.

As I was driving home, I thought about how wonderful it is to meet blogging friends. It is like catching up with an old friend.

I sure hope S is feeling better.

Company EIGHT said...

Lucky!! How fun!

Suzanne said...

I'm so glad you guys had a chance to visit together. I think you're all fantastic! :D

Nancy Face said...

Yay, so much fun! I love Yvonne so much, and Gina seems wonderful, too! :)

I have a good life said...

So Much Fun! You are so darn gorgeous. Come visit us again. We miss you out here!

Amanda said...

How fun that you were able to meet up! :D