August 4, 2008

Owlz Game


Last Friday we went to an Owlz game with some of our friends. First we went out to dinner, then we headed over for the game.


The kids were very excited to see Hoots the Owl and wanted to get a picture with him. S found him several times throughout the night and each time had to run over and give him a huge hug. After about the 2nd inning most of the kids were getting a little restless. So, the moms took them over to play on the playground. T and his friend Zach stayed with the dads for a while and then went over to try and catch fly balls.


After a little playing we went back to our seats and of course everyone needed some treats. Holy cow those treats are spendy. But, they sure were yummy. I got some delicious huckleberry ice cream that came in a cute baseball hat bowl.


Dinner, a game, friends, playing, and treats made for a very enjoyable evening!

9 comments:

Chelsey said...

How fun! I'll go anywhere if I know I'm going to get something sweet to eat out of it!

Mel said...

I've never heard of the "Owlz" but its baseball just the same... so fun! The icecream in the little baseball hat is always worth it;)

c. griffith said...

You guys always have so much fun!!!

c. griffith said...

By the way, that "one for all" is me, Charmela. I set up a site for our youth band, and somehow I still have it linked to me. I am not as computer savvy as you and your sisters.

Yvonne said...

Thank goodness for google--I now know who the Owlz are--that sounds like a fun family activity. Treats at any sporting event are outrageous, but like you said, they sure taste good ; )

Rowberries said...

Fun family night! I dont think i could evern sit through the whole game!

Three Love kids said...

sounds like fun. can be tiring with kids that get bored and expensive.. but all in all way fun.

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

Sounds like a lot of good summer fun!!!

Chellie said...

Fun fun fun! I've never heard of the Owlz either... but that's okay... it's baseball!