August 4, 2008

A Fun Tag


My cute cousin Allison tagged me, so here goes. I read what to do this morning and hurried to take all my pictures, just to find out that blogger wouldn't post my pictures. So, I'm finally getting to it.
1. Favorite Shoes: Well, if anyone knows me, they know that I love shoes! I've got shoes in many assorted colors and styles. These are just a few of my faves! And of course the flip flops. I love flip flops. I could wear them all year long, if it weren't for the darn snow. And, you gotta have flip flops in every color, right?

2. Your Closet: Our closet is so tiny, in fact it's not our closet, it's my closet. It barely fits my clothes. We had to buy an armoire for DH so that he could have a place to put his clothes. I've heard that older houses have no storage, closet space included. So, being that my house was built in the 1800's, I feel lucky to have any closet at all.



3. Your Fridge: Nothing fancy here. I've got some artwork, my menu, pictures, dance notes, invtations, my "to do" list, you know typical fridge stuff.


4. Your Laundry Room: My laundry room is small and has a slanted ceiling. When we first moved into this house, I hit my head on the stupid ceiling every time I did laundry, and I do laundry A LOT. Like every day, several loads a day. Such fun:)

5. Your Bathroom: This is our master bathroom. The kids have "their" bathroom, but mostly use ours. I think T is the only one who regularly showers in the other bathroom, everyone else uses this one. They even take their toothbrush out of their bathroom to come brush in ours. Crazy kids!

6. Your Favorite Place: This was a tricky one for me. I picked our bedroom for several reasons. This is the place we usually have family prayer. All the kids come here in the morning to say hi, or watch t.v., or climb in bed with us. This is the place I get to spend time with my sweet hubby. It's a good room!


7. Dream Vacation: I dream of going on lots of vacations. Probably the one I want to do the most right now is take a cruise. DH and I have wanted to do this for a long time and it just hasn't worked out yet. But it will, and when it does it will be a blast! I can't wait!!

8. Self Portrait: Sorry to all of you who have to see this scary picture. I had just barely gotten out of the shower and got dressed. So there you have me with no make-up, my hair is all scrappy, and I've got some crazy expression going on. Aren't I hawt?
9. What the kids are doing: They had just started eating breakfast, and we had 3 extras eating with us. Fun morning times.


10. Your Kitchen Sink: I try to keep the dishes done. I hate when they pile up all over the counter, which they often do. But, I feel that when I have a clean kitchen I'm happier. When the kitchen is messy, it seems like the entire house is a mess.

OK, so Tori, Chel, Gina, Lauren, Kelsi, and Mel it's your turn. Let us see into your life a little!

8 comments:

Chellie said...

Fun tag.

...and yes, you are HAWT. HELLO!?!? one of the most naturally beautiful ladies I've ever seen.

Loved your tag.

Yvonne said...

I'm with chel--you look fabulous, how could you ever call that look scary.

That is a fun tag. Loved the pictures--I LOVE your shoes.

Company EIGHT said...

cute house, cute shoes, cute you!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I love it! I am totally doing this tonight...Thanks for the tag!

Sabra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Came across your blog and have been sitting here for... well, awhile. Glad to have found ya :)

Chelsey said...

That is cute Val. I love to read tags like that and venture into other womens closets!

Unknown said...

That was so fun to read. . .and my kids only use my bathroom, too! It drives me crazy, but I guess I don't mind tooo much!! I would have picked my bedroom as my favorite place, too. . .I noticed everyone else picked their living room (of the Idiart taggers) but not me. I hardly go in there! I'm too lazy to do the tag though. . .and my house is so messy right now, I'm too embarrassed! S