June 11, 2008

Slip-n-Slide



We are dying for warm weather here. My mom bought the kids a slip 'n slide about a week ago and they have been wanting and wanting to use it. But, the weather has not been cooperating. However the other day we did have about 30 minutes of sunshine where the kids insisted on setting it up and giving it a try. We told them it wasn't really warm outside and the water was cold and they would probably freeze their little buns off, but they didn't care. They loved it! Well, at least the boys did. The girls were surprisingly too cold.
Hopefully it'll warm up and stay and we can put the slip 'n slide to some real use!

9 comments:

c. griffith said...

How fun! Your kids look like they always know how to have a good time. Also, your family get togethers look like a blast. I can't believe Andrea is getting married. I am happy for her.

Yvonne said...

My kids always loved the slip and slide. They are so fun--when it's warm ; ) Hope you get some nice weather so the girls can enjoy it, too.

Cheri said...

It's amazing how much more tolerant kids are of cold water when they're that young.
If I could share some of our hot weather I gladly would!

Lana said...

I always wanted a slip and slide when I was small. How fun!

nikko said...

How funny. You are more than welcome to have some of our heat. :o)

My kids are scared of our slip and slide, lol.

Misty said...

Any day that includes a slip n' slide is EXCELLENT! We love 'em.

Three Love kids said...

we had that same one last year.. we love those around our house. Hope it doesn't get too warm around your place soon cause prego here is coming and i don't want it to be hot.. But i hope your kids can enjoy their new toy many more days soon.

Klin said...

My kids wouldn't care if they froze. They love to slip'n slide. If we could get moved I'd buy one. Can't tear up the lawn now that we've sold the house to someone else. :(

I have a good life said...

I'm here visiting family and it IS freezing. Your kids are crazy! Tell your mom "Hi." I miss her.