June 26, 2008

Happy Belated!


Yesterday was my mother's birthday. We had Andrea & Yoho, Michael & Carly, and Dani over for dinner. It was nice for everyone to get together to celebrate. I feel bad because I didn't get her anything. I'll have to take her out to lunch before she heads out and have that be her gift. It's just kind of hard when: she doesn't have a house, she can't take a lot with her on her mission, and she has most of what she needs. So, maybe a little mother/daughter time would be nice.
I'm very thankful for my mom and the way she raised us. We were brought up in a loving home and were taught the gospel principles to help direct us through our lives. My mom is a very social person and everyone loves having her arouned. Now is she not only my mom but she is also my friend.
Happy Belated Birthday Mom! I love you!!

9 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

HAPPY BDAY UTMOMMY'S MOMMY!!!

alison said...

Love her hair. You should see if she still knows how to do it and she can do yours. I bet she loves having you as a daughter.

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

Happy Birthday! And yes, you're right... everyone does love being around her!! :)

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Mother daughter time is priceless. Sounds like a great birthday present. Can I tell you that I just love your mom! Seriously, she makes me feel so importnat and special every time I see her. She is always so happy and has a postive out look on life that is contagious! Happy Birthday Natalie!

Saedi said...

I love the picture! So adorable! We definitely need to play soon. Maybe next weekend? Gimme a call.

Gina said...

Happy belated! Love that photo of her! It's neat she is going on a mission... social gals like her are the best to have out there!

Suzanne said...

I love that hair!!! :) I think lunch sounds like a great idea! Being with you is the gift I'll be she loves the most. Happy Birthday to your Mom!

Yvonne said...

I think you just gave your mom the best birthday gift ever. But I'm sure a birthday lunch with her daughter would be great, too.

Klin said...

I feel the same way about my mom. Mother daughter time is the best gift.

Happy Birthday to utmommy's mom!