June 11, 2008

Family Fun

Here are some pictures from our family dinner the other night. It was so fun to spend time with family and to strengthen our bonds. We also got the chance to meet Andrea's fiance Yoho. He seems like a very nice guy and I look forward to getting to know him better. He was very nice to everyone and my kids loved him!

Lucky Greg got some special treatment from J. She sat there on his shoulders and did his hair for a while. She combed it and gelled it. He was a good sport about it, and she was thrilled!


J also learned a new trick on her bike. For a long time she was so frustrated that she couldn't ride a bike. DH and I got bikes and wanted to family bike rides. She was mad because she couldn't do it and said that bikes were dumb. But, I found her outside all day trying and trying. Then it clicked. Now she rides everywhere and is learning tricks. She thought it was pretty cool that she could put her feet on the handlebars and still go. I "HAD" to take a picture for her.




Before and after dinner the boys all went outside to play basketball. T loved spending time with his dad and playing outside with the big boys. We had a good night and I look forward to many more.

9 comments:

Three Love kids said...

i didn't know your sis was engaged.. So happy for her. looks like you all had fun. Congrats to J on her new skills. I liked S and his bathing this guys. Fun mess to clean up huh?

Lana said...

thank you:)

Lana said...

gosh darn it, I wish lockheed built jets in Utah!

Yvonne said...

Such fun times and great pictures.

I think it is so wonderful to watch the expression on the face of a child when they finally get the trick of riding a bike.

Sabra said...

I love good family time. We are so there if the weather is good. Wow, I sure hope those guys (there must have been lots) got nice and squeaky clean.

Amanda said...

I didn't know Andrea was engaged! how exciting!!!! When is the wedding?

Melanie said...

How is Andrea old enough to be getting married! Wasn't she just that sweet little sister running to make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich while you timed her?! Send her congratulations from me.

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Andrea is getting married?!!!! yay! How long have they been engaged? When is the date? Being with family with food is the best! I'm glad you had a great time!

Veylupeks said...

next time take a pic. of your sis with her fiance. how are you. Check out my blog http://veylupeks.blogspot.com
love Alisa