June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Papa

I can't remember the last timed I was with my dad on father's day and I am so glad to be able to spend this one with him. I am SO grateful for him and for the great example he is to me. Not only is he my dad but he's become a friend. Thanks dad for all you've taught me, all you've done for me, and for loving me! Thanks for being a wonderful dad to me and papa to my kids. They all love you so much and look up to you more than you'll ever know.
Happy Father's Day!


6 comments:

Three Love kids said...

That is a good picture. Your dad really is awesome. That is fun you got to spend father's day with him.

alison said...

Cute picture and nice tribute. Sounds like you have a great dad.

Yvonne said...

That is a wonderful picture that I'm sure will be in your parent's apartment while on their mission.

Company EIGHT said...

Wonderful tribute, and darling picture. Dads are the best!!

Cheri said...

What a sweet picture- I'm sure the kids will cherish that as they grown up!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Such a sweet photo! Miss you all!